Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Running Out of Time

Why do some people think that they're so damn smart about things especially in programming? They criticize your work telling you that you don't deserve anything but shit.
Yesterday, I found myself in a total chaos when it took me a few hours just to finish dealing with the query thing using Microsoft SQL Server 2005. I was ashamed when somebody told me having no guts about it. I was about to quit and inform our prof that I could not answer it at all. However, I took risks asking our prof with a series of questions that made her feel somewhat annoyed. I prayed to God for help. I told him that a couple of answers will do me a  lot of favor. Fortunately, I was able to finish answering 13 questions and I really thanked Him for that.

P.S.
I can't fill the whole article since I'm too busy in browsing things in net. Maybe I'll be able to satisfy you next time :))

No comments:

Post a Comment